August 2017 Paper Pumpkin ~ Giftable Greetings
Say hello to our Giftable Greetings kit, which was designed with gift-givers in mind. We have given you everything you need to make eight multi-occasion cards in summery sorbet colors, plus you get a delightful designed box with a clear acetate top to put them in. It’s so cute, chances are you’ll need two–one for you and one to give away! As with all of our kits, the possibilities for Giftable Greetings are truly endless. And that’s one of the things we love about Paper Pumpkin. Each month you get a box full of creative goodies that includes everything you need to make lots of wonderful projects—but you can also add whatever else you have in your own crafting supply to make something truly unique.
Do you love to create pretty things, then give them away? Not only does it offer you a giftable, multi-occasion mix of papaya and peach sorbet-colored cards which you can dress up with contrasting flowers and leaves, but it also includes a delightful, designed box to put them in.
Each lovely Giftable Greetings kit comes with the Giftable Greetings Stamp Set, 1 Night of Navy ink spot, 8 printed card bases (4 ea. of 2 colors), 8 printed envelopes (4 ea. of 2 colors), 1 printed card box, 1 clear box lid, 3 sheets leaf stickers, 2 sheets die-cut flowers (1 ea. of 2 colors), 2 sheets printed die-cut ovals, 1 sheet blank die-cut ovals, 1 sheet printed die-cut tags, 1 sheet printed die-cut flowers, 2/3 yd. navy baker’s twine, 1 yd. striped coral ribbon, 50 dimensionals, and 50 adhesive dots—so you’ll have lots of fun things to play with!
If you’re a die-hard gift-giver, your eyes will zero in on that lovely box with its gorgeous floral design and clear acetate top. You may even imagine it full of cards you’ve made yourself, tied with a lovely, striped coral bow—ready to give to one of your very best friends! It’s pretty irresistible, and yes, you might need one for yourself!
Watch the video here to be inspired!
Check out the Stampin’ Up! blog for alternative items to do with this kit. Also, there is a huge forum on Pinterest for more ideas. That is one thing I love about Paper Pumpkin: the ideas are endless and the kit is just the jumping off point. Here are a few ideas from their Facebook page.
BOOK A MONTHLY DATE WITH PAPER PUMPKIN! Learn more here about adding a pre-paid Paper Pumpkin Kit subscription to your next Stampin’ Up! order and receive your 30 minute creative artist “fix” each month. So simple. So easy. So fun.
You can always join and pay one month-at-a-time, no commitment necessary. Contact me for more help with this! I love Paper Pumpkin and recommend it for any time conscience crafter. ♥
- Everything you need is located in the bright, watermelon red box that arrives mid month. You will not need to reach for additional supplies unless you think out side the directions provided. EVERYTHING is there, even adhesive! You may need you paper snips but that is about it!
- GREAT MONTHLY ESCAPE as everything is PREPPED AND READY TO GO!! It’s a class in the mail!
- The first month, you receive a clear block to use with your all inclusive stamp sets. Keep it for future kits.
- The element of surprise is awesome.
- Kits usually take 30-45 minutes to complete. What an awesome way to have – at the ready – cards for spreading love. (Love Confetti!)
- Subscribers can purchase Past Kits! Did you miss out on a past one…no problem, Past Kits are available to purchase once you join!
- The ability to skip a month if necessary. (each kit is so unique and FUN! There is no need to skip )
- It’s portable! Bring it with you on vacation, to the library, or at a ball game!
- It’s budget friendly!!! You would not be able to: purchase the supplies to complete the project, receive an all inclusive stamp set and ink spot for $19.95. (Classes like this go for upwards of $40+).
- It’s a box full of FUN!!!
Birthdays? Anniversaries? It makes a marvelous gift idea, too! Perfect for those “hard to shop for” loved ones.
And don’t forget, right now new subscribers get 50% off the impressive September kit, including fall-themed projects bedecked with stamped leaves and laser-cut, gold foil stickers (which you can see peeking out in the image above). We can almost guarantee that you’ll want more than one. So don’t wait! Go to paperpumpkin.com and use promo code HALFOFF0917 by September 10 to reserve yours at this awesome, introductory price.
Thanks for stopping by! Contact me anytime with comments below or at my email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ll be seeing you,
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button above.
If shopping online remember to use the current hostess code (located at the top right of my blog) to help support me. If your order is more then $150 please do not use this code as you become the hostess and get the rewards. As always, I love hearing from you either by commenting here on this post or through email at: email@example.com.