Designer Series Paper ~ Gift Card Pocket Card
Same little adorable deer, same stamp set as the last post’s card – however the show piece in this featured card, today, is the designer series paper or DSP. Fold it just right and you get this amazing gift card pocket card and it is a must-have this holiday season.
We made this cute little card in a workshop this fall, and it was a hit.
Here is how we made it:
- DSP of your choice, measuring 5-1/2″ by 12″
- 2 x mat pieces of cardstock (color of your choice), measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 1 x cardstock of your choice measuring 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 1 x Whisper White Cardstock measuring 3-1/2″ x 5″
- 3 stripes to make banners on the front of the card
- 2 x 1″
- 1 x 3/4″
- Next you want to score your DSP at 4″ and 8″ on the long side.
- fold over the far right side to just before that 8″ score line. Then adhere to make the pocket.
- Decorate as desired
This is such an easy card to make that you could produce a bunch of them in a short amount of time. I know I plan to make several for my loved ones.
Thanks for stopping by today! I’ll be seeing you soon.