YOU MATTER: Buffalo Check~Falling For Leaves
I am a sucker for any stamp set/framelit bundle that coordinates leaves. The only thing that makes this card better would be a warm fire, hot cocoa and good company! Oh, and a pair of your best fuzzy house socks.
Add the YOU MATTER sentiment in the corner and boom! an amazing card is done!
- This card is a basic 5-1/2 x 4-1/4″ card base in Gray Granite.
- I made a piece of Tranquil Tide and Tuxedo Black Buffalo Check background and cut it our with the Falling For Leaves Framelits. I also cut out a leaf in Blackberry Bliss.
- I paired it with a Galvanized Metal Sprig punch.
- I used some Basic Black satin ribbon and blemished with an adorable bow. It serves to hold my leaf bouquet together.
- I used the Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing folder to make an accent piece with Sierra Sand cardstock measuring 5-1/2″ x 2″
All In The Sentiment:
This card is really quite stunning but it packs the punch in the corner of the card, and you’ll miss it if you’re not looking for it. I used the Around The Corners Stamp Set to say, YOU MATTER! I stamped it right in the bottom left.
Everybody deserves to know you are thinking of them and everybody needs to be reminded that YOU MATTER.
There is just something so stunning and breathe taking about this card and secretly I think it’s the sentiment. It says it all, don’t you think?
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope it’s been a good one and I’ll be seeing you soon.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button above.
If shopping online remember to use the current hostess code (located at the top right of my blog) to help support me. If your order is more then $150 please do not use this code as you become the hostess and get the rewards. As always, I love hearing from you either by commenting here on this post or through email at: email@example.com.