Everything is Rosy ~ While Supplies Last
The EVERYTHING is ROSY Card Kit is our May special promotion and it and is available while supplies last (and I don’t think they will last too long!!) May 1-31st. Check out this amazingly jam packed bundle, er….I mean kit, but who I am kidding it’s a BUNDLE OF GOODNESS:
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
Purchase NOW in my online store using Item code #150059. The cost is $80 and it is worth every penny!! It’s a flat out steal!
So what does the kit not have?
The kit/bundle does not come with cardstock or clear blocks. It does not include adhesive. But what is DOES have is almost an entire kitchen SINK!!!
Remember, you want to purchase NOW in my online store using Item code #150059. This huge kit is ONLY while supplies last. Plus if you use this month’s HOST CODE: 7PY2AXAS, you will also receive an extra FREE gift from me. Woohoo!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by. I’ll be seeing you soon!
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!
If shopping online remember to use the current hostess code (located at the top right of my blog) to help support me. If your order is more then $150 please do not use this code as you become the hostess and get the rewards. As always, I love hearing from you either by commenting here on this post or through email at: email@example.com.