A Good Man ~ Pocket Card for Father’s Day
Are you around of Fridays at 10am (est)? I invite you to come check out my Coffee Greetings Facebook Lives. I do one every Friday and they are a bunch of fun. I check in, give you the low down on what is going on in the Stampin’ Up! world and I show off new products.
Today, we created this fun pocket fold card for Father’s Day using the A Good Man stamp set.
Here’s How I made the pocket Card:
- Cardstock of your choice: 5.5″ x 8.5″ (I used Crushed Curry)
- Score the cardstock on the long side at 2.5″ and 6.5″
- (The 2.5″ side will be your bottom and the 6.5″ side will be your top)
- 1 x DSP @ 5.25″ x 2.25″
- 1 x DSP @ 5.25″ x 1.75″
- Whisper White Panel for inside @ 4.5″ x 3.75″
To color my dad resting I used my Stampin’ Blends. I used the Daffodil Delight combo pack, the Crumb Cake combo pack, the Dark Night of Navy and the Dark Granny Apple Green.
Other miscellaneous items used:
- Bird Ballard DSP (designer series paper)
- Scallop Square Framelit
- Stitched Shaped Framelits in both square and circle
- Scallop Circle Framelit
- Fast Fuse (Snail), Liquid Glue, or Tear-n-Tape
These colors are bright and bold, but I think they make a fantastic pocket card for any deserving dad!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to see you again soon!
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!
If shopping online remember to use the current hostess code (located at the top right of my blog) to help support me. If your order is more then $150 please do not use this code as you become the hostess and get the rewards. As always, I love hearing from you either by commenting here on this post or through email at: email@example.com.