Back on Your Feet with New Greenery Embossing Folder Mini
Today’s card has the cutest little turtle in it and he is in trouble. We all need encouragement to get back on our feet and this little card will help with just that.
I am obsessed with the combination choices of the color green Stampin’ Up! has to offer. It is no secret that green IS my favorite color, but this card would look so different with out all the green. Maybe I just really like green turtles….
Creating my card was easy! I am using one of two brand new Greenery Embossing folder minis.
The brand new Greenery Embossing folder will be in our new annual catalog which goes live on June 3rd. This embossing folder is a two piece set of mini embossing folders that can go through a regular size personal die cutting machine OR a small one.
Oh, and we’ve got you covered on both!
That’s right! Stampin’ Up! is releasing a regular size crank die cutting machine and a mini THIS YEAR! I cannot wait. (more on that later, I promise!)
Back On Your Feet Cling Stamp Set #149385
Make projects with the 9 piece Back on Your Feet Stamp Set for those who are a little under the weather. It’s sure to make them smile!
Stampin’ Up!’s cling stamps
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your cling stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
I stamped and die cut out a circle swirly frame from Swirly Frames. This stamp set is carrying over and I cannot wait to create more and more with it. It has many possibilities.
For the sentiment, I stamped it onto the Pear Pizzazz and fussy cut out each word and arranged it on the card as desired. I don’t do this all the time, but I rather like how it turned out.
My Card Layout came together quickly once I had all pieces ready.
- My Pear Pizzazz card base, but in the hot dog fold, measuring 4.25″ x 11″ and scored down the middle at 5.5″.
- The embossed folder in Old Olive
- My swirly frames circle in Old Olive
- My focal point, stamped and colored with blends on Whisper White and attached to a scallop crumb cake circle
- My sentiment
- Adhere it all together and attach a Whisper White piece on the inside for writing
Thank you for stopping by today! I’ll see you soon!
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!
If shopping online remember to use the current hostess code (located at the top right of my blog) to help support me. If your order is more then $150 please do not use this code as you become the hostess and get the rewards. As always, I love hearing from you either by commenting here on this post or through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.