Why Not A Bird House Card?
I orignally was asked to make a custom bird card for a friend’s mom’s birthday. I decided I would make a big, half sheet card, because it was a milestone birthday and she needed something special.
I had so much fun making that custom card that I decided to make a smaller one to blog about. Let me tell you about this cutie!
Birds & Branches Bundle #154107
The Birds & Branches Bundle includes the Birds & Branches Stamp Set and the Birds & More Dies.
BIRDS & BRANCHES PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Birds, branches, eggs, and nest images coordinate with Birds & More Dies to help you create Mother’s Day, friend, or all-occasion projects.
*19 photopolymer stamps
*Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, h
BIRDS & MORE DIES
Create custom die-cut birds, flowers, and nature scenes using the Birds & More Dies. Pair the dies with the coordinating Birds & Branches Stamp Set for more creative options.
*Largest die: 3″ (7.6 cm)
Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.
I use the stamps with our Stamparatus® Foam Mat (#150081) to get an even pressure and ink coverage with detailed or background stamps, every time.
I started with a Crumb Cake card base cut in the hamburger style, measuring 5.5″ x 8.5″ and scored down the middle at 4.25″.
I then took a small ruler and made a diagonal line on each side so it would match up at the top (to make a roof). I did the same thing with two pieces of sea foam green cardstock done in the same fashion for the front and one for the inside. I left it blank on the inside for writing.
Then it literally was up to decorating my card as I pleased. I did not stamp a sentiment on my card ~ I plan to do that once I get ready to give the card away.
My Friend’s Custom Card ~ Original Inspiration
Are You Ready To Start Stamping?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for Paper Craft Addict VIP rewards when you use the hostess code and any purchase, $30.00 or more in my online store, with the code, gives you an extra gift from me, EVERY TIME you order.
Products You’ll Want For Stamping At Home
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 120953Price: $8.75
- Early Espresso 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 119686Price: $8.75
- Soft Sea Foam 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 146988Price: $8.75
- Garden Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 102584Price: $8.75
- Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 115316Price: $8.75
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 100730Price: $9.75
- Birds & Branches Bundle – 154107Price: $46.75
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad – 147114Price: $7.50
- Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack – 154881Price: $9.00
- Paper Trimmer – 152392Price: $25.00
- Paper Snips – 103579Price: $10.00
- Layering Circles Dies – 141705Price: $35.00
- Stampin’ Seal – 152813Price: $8.00
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue – 110755Price: $4.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430Price: $4.00
- Regals Enamel Shapes – 141681Price: $9.00
Add All to Cart ~ if you’d like to replicate this project completely.
Supply List ~ if you’d like to download this project for your wish list.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!