I Made A Ridiculously Awesome Card with our NEW Water Painters
I instantly saw the new water painters, by Stampin’ Up!, in our annual catalog and new I had to get my hands on them. There are 3 painters included in the kit: A flat tip, a medium tip, and a fine tip.
Creating The Background
I created my background is no time! I decided on my pastel color palette and went to work. I started with the flat tip in Mint Macaron. Then I used the medium tip in Rococo Rose and finished with the fine tip in Petal Pink.
Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper #149612
Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper is a thick paper designed especially for watercoloring. Cold-pressed, archival cotton paper. Natural white color with subtle texture.
* 10 sheets
* 5″ x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
* Acid free
When using water painters of any kind, I use the watercolor paper OR Shimmer White cardstock. They both handle water really well with little to no warping.
Once my background was dry, I brought out my stamparatus and stamped my sentiment onto it in Momento black ink. I was happy to be using it because it took a few attempts to really get the sentiment nice and bold.
Ridiculously Awesome Cling Stamp Set #152512
Create bold statements with the Ridiculously Awesome Stamp Set. The 8 large sentiments are sized for greeting cards to encourage loved ones. This stamp set was inspired by Million Sales Achiever Ronda Wade and I absolutely LOVE it!
Cling Stamps from Stampin’ Up!
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images for excellent detail.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim them.
* Cling to clear blocks without slipping.
* Are repositionable—temporarily mount on clear blocks to stamp, then remove to store.
* Save space—one set of blocks (sold separately) works for all your cling and photopolymer stamps.
* Have images on the spine of the case for easy storage and quick reference.
Finishing My Card
I mounted my card to a Rococo Rose mat and then adhered it to the Mint Macaron card base with dimensionals. I used some of our metallic enamel dots to finish it off with a tiny bit of embellishments.
My card base is in the hamburger fold, cut at 5.5″ x 8.5″ and scored down the middle at 4.25″. For the inside, I left it blank with a piece of Whisper White measuring 5″ x 3.75″.
Are You Ready To Start Stamping?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for Paper Craft Addict VIP rewards when you use the hostess code and any purchase, $30.00 or more in my online store, with the code, gives you an extra gift from me, EVERY TIME you order.
Products You’ll Want For Stamping At Home
- Mint Macaron 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 138337Price: $8.75
- Rococo Rose 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 150882Price: $8.75
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 100730Price: $9.75
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper – 149612Price: $9.00
- Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad – 147108Price: $7.50
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad – 147106Price: $7.50
- Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad – 150080Price: $7.50
- Water Painters – 151298Price: $12.00
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad – 132708Price: $6.00
- Ridiculously Awesome Cling Stamp Set – 152512Price: $22.00
- Stamparatus – 146276Price: $49.00
- Paper Trimmer – 152392Price: $25.00
- Metallic Pearls – 146282Price: $7.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430Price: $4.00
- Stampin’ Seal – 152813Price: $8.00
Add All to Cart ~ if you want to recreate this complete project.
Supply List ~ if you want to download the supply list and add items to your wish list.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!