You’re Amazing with My Meadow in Pacific Point
I love the My Meadow stamp set! It lends to some gorgeous landscapes and fun cards. This one is bold and beautiful and so quick to put together. Let me tell you how I did it.
My Meadow Photopolymer Stamp Set #151650
Stamp a soft and lovely outdoor scene with the 24 different images in the My Meadow Stamp Set. Customize a greeting card or other project to any occasion by adding a greeting of your choice.
Photopolymer stamps from Stampin’ Up!
* Are clear stamps that make image placement easy.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling to clear blocks without slipping.
* Are repositionable—temporarily mount on clear blocks to stamp, then remove to store.
* Save space—one set of blocks (sold separately) works for all your cling and photopolymer stamps.
* Have images on the spine of the case for easy storage and quick reference.
I use the stamps with our Stamparatus® Foam Mat (#150081) to get an even pressure and ink coverage with detailed or background stamps, every time.
My Card Layout
Creating my focal point was fun! I started with my green grass, then my wheel barrow and then the flowers. I chose the ‘you’re amazing‘ sentiment from the Ornate Thanks stamp set.
When I was happy with my stamping, I cut the whisper white out with a rectangle stitched framelit and my personal die cutting machine.
To build the card, I chose the pacific point card base, cut in the hamburger style, measuring 5.5″ x 8.5″ and scored down the middle at 4.25″.
For the inside, I brought the pacific point patterned paper in and adhered a 3/4″ strip to the bottom of a whisper white piece measuring 3.75″ x 5″. I left the rest blank for writing!
This is such a cute card and so easy to recreate over and over for the right recipients or just to have on hand for when it is needed. You could even leave the sentiment off until you know exactly what you need to say. Because the card is flat with no dimensionals, you can just stamp the sentiment at the last minute. I love cards like that!
Are You Ready To Start Stamping?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for Paper Craft Addict VIP rewards when you use the hostess code and any purchase, $30.00 or more in my online store, with the code, gives you an extra gift from me, EVERY TIME you order.
JULY MEANS BONUS DAYS!
For Every $50.00 you spend in July you receive $5.00 to spend in August.
Products You’ll Want For Stamping At Home
- Pacific Point 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 111350Price: $8.75
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 100730Price: $9.75
- Brights 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper – 152487Price: $11.50
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad – 147098Price: $7.50
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad – 132708Price: $6.00
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad – 147104Price: $7.50
- Poppy Parade Classic Stampin’ Pad – 147050Price: $7.50
- My Meadow Photopolymer Stamp Set – 151650Price: $21.00
- Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) – 149471Price: $18.00
- Stitched Rectangles Dies – 151820Price: $35.00
- Stampin’ Seal – 152813Price: $8.00
- Paper Trimmer – 152392Price: $25.00
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a terrific weekend.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!