Soft Tones with Queen Anne’s Lace
I am obsessed with this gorgeous card!
Back in April, when I was doing the thirty day card challenge, I was challenged by a fellow demonstrator to use Very Vanilla together with Whisper White. You usually choose one or the other for a card and so it sometimes can be hard to inter mix the two colors. I am pleased that I finally took the challenge because I LOVE how this card turned out. Let me tell you all about it.
Queen Anne’s Lace Photopolymer Stamp Set #152607
Celebrate, support, and thank your loved ones with a handcrafted card made using the elegant 8 piece Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set. Queen Anne’s Lace is loved around the world and features prominently in late summer wildflower bouquets. To create depth and dimension with your flower image using Two-Step Stampin’, stamp the silhouette image in the lightest color of ink. Then stamp the detailed images in darker colors. Then stamp the detailed images in darker colors.
Photopolymer stamps from Stampin’ Up!
* Are clear stamps that make image placement easy.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling to clear blocks without slipping.
* Are repositionable—temporarily mount on clear blocks to stamp, then remove to store.
* Save space—one set of blocks (sold separately) works for all your cling and photopolymer stamps.
* Have images on the spine of the case for easy storage and quick reference.
I use the stamps with our Stamparatus® Foam Mat (#150081) to get an even pressure and ink coverage with detailed or background stamps, every time.
Creating My Card Layout
I started by taking my stitched rectangle framelits and both very vanilla and whisper white cardstock and cut out a several of both, using my personal die cutting machine.
Once I was happy I attached them to a piece of gray granite cardstock, using it as a mat. It measures 3.5″ x 5.5″.
Using The Stamparatus (#146276)
A must-have tool for all stampers, the Stamparatus helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.
Watch a video here on how to use the Stamparatus!
It was created by stampers for stampers, so it has all the features you want:
* Compatible with red rubber and photopolymer stamps
* 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
* Rulers on 2 sides for quick measuring
* 2 open sides so you can use larger paper
* Multiple hinges for more placement options
* 2 reversible plates for 4 sides to work with
* 1 foam mat for use with photopolymer
* 1 base with grid
* Magnet storage areas
I thought I would use my Stamparatus to get a clean, crisp image on my card. I was glad I did. I used the memento black ink and stamped it about three times to get that crisp image.
To finish off my card, I added a sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings, by heat embossing onto basic black with white embossing powder and my heat tool. I cut it out with a stitched so sweetly framelit. I than added the very vanilla ribbon from the forever greenery trim combo pack.
Finally , I was ready to attach everything to the Whisper White card base, cut in the hamburger fold at 5.5″ x 8.5″ and scored down the middle at 4.25″. I left the inside blank for writing.
Are You Ready To Start Stamping?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for Paper Craft Addict VIP rewards when you use the hostess code and any purchase, $30.00 or more in my online store, with the code, gives you an extra gift from me, EVERY TIME you order.
JULY MEANS BONUS DAYS!
For Every $50.00 you spend in July you receive $5.00 to spend in August.
Products You’ll Want For Stamping At Home
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock – 140272Price: $8.25
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 100730Price: $9.75
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 101650Price: $9.75
- Gray Granite 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 146983Price: $8.75
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 121045Price: $8.75
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad – 132708Price: $6.00
- Stampin’ Seal – 152813Price: $8.00
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack – 150893Price: $6.00
- Stitched Rectangle Dies – 148551Price: $35.00
- Queen Anne’s Lace Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) – 152607Price: $17.00
- Stamparatus – 146276Price: $49.00
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies – 151690Price: $32.00
- Heat Tool (Us And Canada) – 129053Price: $30.00
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder – 109132Price: $6.00
- Itty Bitty Greetings Clear-Mount Stamp Set – 146667Price: $36.00
- Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack – 152475Price: $9.00
Thank you so much for stopping by! I’ll see you again soon.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!