Drinks for Your Birthday! ~ with Jar of Flowers
I had a blast with today’s birthday card. I used the Jar of Flowers as mason jar drinks in a bold bright card. I love the way it came out. Let me tell you about it.
Jar Of Flowers Bundle #154064
The Jar of Flowers Bundle includes the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set and the Jar Punch.
JAR OF FLOWERS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Fresh-picked flowers in canning jar vases are one of the joys of summer. And the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set brings you a version that stays fresh indefinitely.
*9 photopolymer stamps
*Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, e
Use the Jar Punch to quickly cut out images you stamp with the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set. *Cut out image: 2-3/16″ x 1-3/8″ (5.6 x 3.5 cm)
Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.
I use the stamps with our Stamparatus® Foam Mat (#150081) to get an even pressure and ink coverage with detailed or background stamps, every time.
Swirly Frames Photopolymer Stamp Set #146519
Frames are essential, not only for windows. Frames frame what’s important. In this case it gave a stunning background for my drinks.
Creating My Water Wash
To create the water wash background, I started with a piece of very vanilla cardstock measuring 4″ x 5.25″ and heat embossed my swirly frame rectangle with white embossing powder. I then took the flat tip water painter and granny apple green and covered the piece in a water wash.
I used my basic black stampin’ write marker and colored only the outside of my jar stamp and stamped it onto the polka dot patterned paper. I then used the punch and popped them out. For the straws, I stamped onto granny apple green and magenta madness and fussy cut them out to adhered behind the jars.
My Card Layout
I chose granny apple green cardstock for my card base. I cut it in the hot dog fold measuring 4.25″ x 11″ and scored down the middle at 5.5″.
To finish the front of the card, I heat embossed the greeting and cut it out with the classic label punch.
On the inside, I used a piece of very vanilla cardstock measuring 4″ x 5.25″ and left it blank, other than a sentiment from the Ornate Thanks stamp set that says: “Fill the day with all your guilty pleasures!”
Are You Ready To Start Stamping?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for Paper Craft Addict VIP rewards when you use the hostess code and any purchase, $30.00 or more in my online store, with the code, gives you an extra gift from me, EVERY TIME you order.
JULY MEANS BONUS DAYS!
For Every $50.00 you spend in July you receive $5.00 to spend in August.
Products You’ll Want For Stamping At Home
- Granny Apple Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 146990Price: $8.75
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 101650Price: $9.75
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 121045Price: $8.75
- Magenta Madness 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 153080Price: $8.75
- Brights 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper – 152487Price: $11.50
- 2020–2022 In Color 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper – 153070Price: $11.50
- Jar Of Flowers Bundle – 154064Price: $36.75
- Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker – 100082Price: $3.00
- Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad – 147095Price: $7.50
- Water Painters – 151298Price: $12.00
- Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) – 149471Price: $18.00
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder – 109132Price: $6.00
- Heat Tool (Us And Canada) – 129053Price: $30.00
- Classic Label Punch – 141491Price: $18.00
- Stampin’ Seal – 152813Price: $8.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430Price: $4.00
- Paper Trimmer – 152392Price: $25.00
- Paper Snips – 103579Price: $10.00
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you love this adorable, bright colored birthday card. I’ll see you again soon!
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!