Window Coffee Card with Press On
Window cards are so fun and coffee is my favorite, so putting them together was a no brainer. I had shelved Mint Macaron for so long that pulling it back out again to play with was wonderful!
Press On Cling Stamp Set #153392
Lift up your friends and family with the sweet stamped sentiments included in the Press On Stamp Set! Inspired by Million Sales Achiever Joyce Feraco, this coffee-themed stamp set is a warm way to accent thoughtful gifts for your loved ones.
* 12 cling stamps
* Suggested clear block (sold separately): b, c, d, h
Cling stamps from Stampin’ Up!
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images for excellent detail.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim them.
* Cling to clear blocks without slipping.
* Are repositionable—temporarily mount on clear blocks to stamp, then remove to store.
* Save space—one set of blocks (sold separately) works for all your cling and photopolymer stamps.
* Have images on the spine of the case for easy storage and quick reference.
My Card Layout
I started with a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock for my card base. I cut it in the hot dog fold at 4.25″ x 11″ and scored down the middle at 5.5″. I ran it through my personal die cutting machine with a circle framelit and made a hole in what I decided would be my front.
Next, I added a piece of whisper white cardstock, measuring 4″ x 5.25″, on the inside for my cup. I carefully stamped my cup, in early espresso, through the hole. After that, I covered the front of my card with coffee beans in mint macaron.
I paper pieced a small coffee sleeve with the subtle dsp stack, and glued it onto my cup with stampin’ seal. I used my so saffron stampin’ blends to color a bit of the the cup’s lid and I took my crumb cake stampin’ blends and gave my cup a table to sit on.
Last, I added the sentiment and the mint macaron gingham ribbon to the front, careful not to add adhesive into my window hole.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a terrific week and I’ll see you again soon.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!