Pears with The See The Good Stamp Set
See The Good Cling Stamp Set #152637
Create a variety of textures with the bold images & striking patterns of the See the Good Stamp Set. Use them for home décor & more.
This is a Distinktive** stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images. **Patent pending
* 8 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, e
Cling Stamps from Stampin’ Up!
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images for excellent detail.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim them.
* Cling to clear blocks without slipping.
* Are repositionable—temporarily mount on clear blocks to stamp, then remove to store.
* Save space—one set of blocks (sold separately) works for all your cling and photopolymer stamps.
* Have images on the spine of the case for easy storage and quick reference.
I chose a simple color palette to ensure that my pears would really stand out. I wasn’t sure about the Just Jade in this combo until it happened, now I just love it! The yellow/orange of the Mango Melody works perfectly with my water color washed looking pears. I added wink of stella to the pears and it only enhanced them!
My Card Layout
Did you catch my FACEBOOK LIVE on Monday, August 31st? Go back and check it out if you happened to miss it. I made this card (and one other) and honestly it came together so quickly!
I used a small strip of designer series paper from the neutral pack to create a focal point and the rest just came together. Make sure you stamp off on the sprigs and the dotty background…you only want a hint of color on them. I added elegant faceted gems to finish off the card.
Are You Ready To Start Stamping?
Did you hear?
I am holding an ordering special in the month of September. Right now with the current host code (good NOW through Labor Day 9/7) with a qualifying order of $35 or more (before tax and shipping) you will receive a 4-card kit FREE and a pack of rhinestones.
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to seeing you again soon!
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!