Artichokes with The See The Good Stamp Set
Yesterday, I showed you my Pear card using the stamp set, See the Good, and today I am showing you an artichoke version. I hope you like it!
See The Good Cling Stamp Set #152637
Create a variety of textures with the bold images & striking patterns of the See the Good Stamp Set. Use them for home décor & more.
This is a Distinktive** stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images. **Patent pending
* 8 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, e
Cling Stamps from Stampin’ Up!
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images for excellent detail.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim them.
* Cling to clear blocks without slipping.
* Are repositionable—temporarily mount on clear blocks to stamp, then remove to store.
* Save space—one set of blocks (sold separately) works for all your cling and photopolymer stamps.
* Have images on the spine of the case for easy storage and quick reference.
I kept my color palette even more simple than yesterday, only using Old Olive and Smoky Slate. I rather love it and I think the card turned out amazing!
I chose to use the portrait version with this card and I used a slightly large piece of scrap, Old Olive designer series paper across the bottom. Other than those few things, the card is the exact same.
Are You Ready To Start Stamping?
Did you hear?
I am holding an ordering special in the month of September. Right now with the current host code (good NOW through Labor Day 9/7) with a qualifying order of $35 or more (before tax and shipping) you will receive a 4-card kit FREE and a pack of rhinestones.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a terrific weekend and I will see you soon.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!