Season of Thanks Surrounding a Cluster of Leaves ~ Why Yes!
Fall is less than a week away!!
I can hardly keep from celebrating, in fact, who am I kidding? I am celebrating BIG TIME.
I made this card using a returning favorite: Gather Together, and I absolutely LOVE the card. Let me tell you all about it.
Gather Together Bundle #153036
The Gather Together Bundle includes the Gather Together Stamp Set and the Gathered Leaves Dies.
Gather Together Photopolymer Stamp Set
The Gather Together Stamp Set includes simple images of leaves and pumpkins, and warm sentiments of love and gratitude. This set is a fall favorite!
* 10 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, g
Gathered Leaves Dies
Create festive fall accents for your papercrafting projects with the Gathered Leaves Dies.
* 7 dies
* Largest die: 2-3/8″ x 2-1/2″ (6 x 6.4 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.
I use the stamps with our Stamparatus® Foam Mat (#150081) to get an even pressure and ink coverage with detailed or background stamps, every time.
My Card Layout
I started with the following:
- Mint Macaron cardstock cut in the hamburger fold, measuring 5.5″ x 8.5″ and scored down the middle at 4.25″.
- Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 5″ x 3.75″
- Early Espresso cardstock measuring just 1/8″ inch bigger than the Very Vanilla
- Scraps of Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake that I die cut leaves out of
- A mint Macaron scallop circle from the Layering Circle dies
- A Very Vanilla stitched circle from the Stitched Shaped Dies
- A piece of Faux Suede Early Espresso Ribbon
I took the very vanilla and stamped all over it using the cajun craze and mint macaron ink. I never would have thought the two would go together but they totally DO!
I attached the very vanilla cardstock to the early espresso cardstock and wrapped the faux suede ribbon around the card, then adhered that sandwich to the card base with dimensionals.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment in early espresso with a piece of wheat behind it in crumb cake. I adhered the two together and attached it to my card. I then scattered the leaves behind the sentiment to my liking, just using glue dots to stick them in place.
Are You Ready To Start Stamping?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for Paper Craft Addict VIP rewards when you use the hostess code and any purchase, $35.00 or more in my online store, with the code, gives you an extra gift from me, EVERY TIME you order.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Everything is available today in my online store. Please let me know if you have any questions or need help ordering. I’ll be seeing you again, soon!
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!