Join My Team. Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!
Is creating paper crafts a big part of your life?
Wouldn’t you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy?
How about the convenience of setting your own hours?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is the perfect opportunity for you. Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I love sharing my passion for crafting, stamping and scrapping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so.
I love setting my own schedule! It’s fun to go to work and play!
But, honestly, joining my team is so much more then this! You would be joining a team that is passionate about crafting! A network or people who encourage each other and their customers. Who strive to make a difference right here where they are. The PC Addicts is a community of stampers who inspire each other and everyone around them.
Not looking for a business? NOT A PROBLEM! The PC Addicts is also a great place for hobby demonstrators. Get a starter kit and get the rewards! Being a hobby demo literally means, you are part of an inspiring team who benefits from a discount every month. You already know you love the product, now you will receive rewards upon rewards!
What are you waiting for?
Join my team today!
Customize your own Starter Kit Today !
What’s In A Starter Kit?
Anything you want! Yes, REALLY! For just $99 (FREE SHIPPING too!!) you choose up to $125 of ANYTHING in the Spring Catalog, Annual Catalog or even off the Clearance Rack! Plus, right now during Sale-A-Bration, you get the Mini Trimmer, DSP Sample Pack and one more stamp set of your choice.
What’s the Catch?
There is NO catch! I know, sometimes, we think there is something hidden that we don’t find out until after we purchase the kit. But here, truly there is no catch! The only requirement to remain an active Demo is a quarterly minimum. And as a new Demo, you actually have until the following quarter to meet it (June 30!) And what if you don’t meet it? You just become a customer again and lose the discount. That’s it! But, I have a feeling you will love the benefits so much that you will never want to let that happen!
Do I have to have a blog, make videos or hold classes?
Nope. Again, this is what you want it to be. If you want to purchase the Starter Kit just to enjoy the discount- great! You are what I like to think of as a “preferred customer.” You get all the benefits but don’t have to actually run a business. But, if you want to run a business, you can! And I’m here to help guide you with that if you want.
What Are the Benefits?
The biggest benefit, in my opinion, is that you become a member of The PC Addicts team!
Joining my team means becoming part of a community of beautiful and talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who simply love sharing their passion for stamping, crafting and scrapping with other!
We have a dedicated Facebook page that allows us to create together, enourage each other and quite possibily *some day* change the world.
My team is currently growing! My team is a bunch of laid back paper craft addicts just like me. We are all over the United States so, we do lots of things online. We swap monthly, we have creative challenges, we have celebrations! But the best part is- we support each other! Many of my team have chosen to make a business out of their Starter Kit and many have chosen to support their hobby with a discount. I welcome ALL new demos to my team regardless of why they purchase the Starter Kit.
Official List of Benefits:
- 20% discount
- Potential to earn up to 38% of your sales
- Early and exclusive access to new products
- Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
- Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits.
- You will be a part of my PC Addicts Community and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together.
- Quarterly get-togethers (in Indiana) with 4-5 make and takes, fun and contests. If you aren’t local, we do our meetings via Facebook Live! I have door prizes and it is a great place for answering all our questions. I also offer the make and takes to be shipped to my long distance girls.
- Continual support from me. Stampin’ Up is my full time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you when ever and however you need! I actually do occasional one on one calls as needed with my long distance members.
- Free Class Planners- my downline get my Class Planners and Tutorial PDFs for free every single month! You can use them for your own crafting or as a class of your own!
- Team recognition and incentives- PRIZES! Lot’s of them! I love to celebrate personal achievements.
- Team Facebook Page- this is where we’ve really gotten to know each other!
- Bi-Weekly Creative Challenges (more prizes!)
- Monthly Swaps- even for those long distant
- Promotion Gifts picked out by yours truly
- Business Builders bimonthly Video Conference for those interested- I do a video conference with all who are interested basically every other week.
- Discounted Class To Go Kits- All my class to go kits are about $12 for my downline. I want them to purchase the products (stamp sets, ribbon, whatever the product is included in my kits) on their own demo number so they get their discount and their minimums!