Jar of Flowers Rustic Thanks
Jar Of Flowers Bundle #154064
The Jar of Flowers Bundle includes the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set and the Jar Punch.
JAR OF FLOWERS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Fresh-picked flowers in canning jar vases are one of the joys of summer. And the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set brings you a version that stays fresh indefinitely.
*9 photopolymer stamps
*Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, e
Use the Jar Punch to quickly cut out images you stamp with the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set. *Cut out image: 2-3/16″ x 1-3/8″ (5.6 x 3.5 cm)
Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.
I use the stamps with our Stamparatus® Foam Mat (#150081) to get an even pressure and ink coverage with detailed or background stamps, every time.
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper #152494
Beautiful layers and rich textures combine to make the perfect creation. Adjust the color scheme to make the project feminine or masculine. Each sheet has photographic images of wood, tile, stone, and other elements. The images and visual textures add interest to a variety of projects. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more!
* 24 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 12 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Product colors: Basic Gray, Early Espresso, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
My Card Layout
I started with a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock cut in the hamburger fold at 8.5″ x 5.5″ and scored down the middle at 4.25″.
The inside has a piece of whisper white cardstock measuring 3.75″ x 5″ and left blank for writing.
To create my focal point, I started with a piece of wood grain paper measuring 4.25″ x 2.75″. I punched out the mason jar where I wanted it to live. I attached a piece of whisper white cardstock behind it so that I could stamp the jar into the white with early espresso ink. I then stamped, fussy cut and attached the sunflowers, with dimensionals, to create the rustic look I was looking for.
I used the little ‘thanks’ from Massive Thanks, in the annual catalog, for my sentiment. I stamped him onto a scrap piece of whisper white cardstock and cut it at a flag and adhered it to my card with a dimensional.
I finished the card by adding some random sequins and a bow from the Just Jade Gingham Ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack. (#153620)
Are You Ready To Start Stamping?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for Paper Craft Addict VIP rewards when you use the hostess code and any purchase, $30.00 or more in my online store, with the code, gives you an extra gift from me, EVERY TIME you order.
JULY MEANS BONUS DAYS!
For Every $50.00 you spend in July you receive $5.00 to spend in August.
Products You’ll Want For Stamping At Home
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 121043Price: $8.75
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 100730Price: $9.75
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 152494Price: $21.00
- Paper Trimmer – 152392Price: $25.00
- Jar Of Flowers Bundle – 154064Price: $36.75
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad – 147114Price: $7.50
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack – 153620Price: $10.00
- Paper Snips – 103579Price: $10.00
- Massive Thanks Cling Stamp Set – 152578Price: $22.00
- So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack – 154905Price: $9.00
- Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack – 154881Price: $9.00
- Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack – 154885Price: $9.00
- Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack – 154883Price: $9.00
- Stampin’ Seal – 152813Price: $8.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430Price: $4.00
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have an awesome weekend.
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a FREE catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button!