June Paper Pumpkin Kit ~ Broadway Star
Not every day does a kit come to your house that screams “Make me a Hollywood Star”! But this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit, does just that! This bold, sassy kit yells – ‘make me and send me right NOW!’ and you want to listen. Yes, we knew that it would coordinate with the new Broadway Suite in the annual catalog (page 69) but we did not know it was going shout “Hooray” at the top of its lungs. This kit is a complete party!
I had so much fun making these cards.
Each Broadway Star kit comes with 8 printed card bases, 8 card panels, 8 printed envelopes, 4 sheets die-cut elements, 3 sheets die-cut stickers, 4 printed die-cut stickers, 2 sheets gold foil die cuts, 5 yds. black and gold twine, 80 pearls, 12 gold sequins, 100 mini dimensionals, 75 adhesive dots. And don’t forget the exclusive stamp set and Lovely Lipstick ink spot!
Here are the completed cards when I was finished making them.
Check out the Stampin’ Up! blog for alternative items to do with this kit. Also, there is a huge forum on Pinterest for more ideas. That is one thing I love about Paper Pumpkin: the ideas are endless and the kit is just the jumping off point. Here are a few ideas from their Facebook page.
Here are my alternative ideas! Yes, even I had a bunch of fun coming up with alternative cards, using my kit and Snail Adhesive and Thick Whisper White Cardstock.
BOOK A MONTHLY DATE WITH PAPER PUMPKIN! Learn more here about adding a pre-paid Paper Pumpkin Kit subscription to your next Stampin’ Up! order and receive your 30 minute creative artist “fix” each month. So simple. So easy. So fun.
You can always join and pay one month-at-a-time, no commitment necessary. Contact me for more help with this! I love Paper Pumpkin and recommend it for any time conscience crafter. ♥
- Everything you need is located in the bright, watermelon red box that arrives mid month. You will not need to reach for additional supplies unless you think out side the directions provided. EVERYTHING is there, even adhesive! You may need you paper snips but that is about it!
- GREAT MONTHLY ESCAPE as everything is PREPPED AND READY TO GO!! It’s a class in the mail!
- The first month, you receive a clear block to use with your all inclusive stamp sets. Keep it for future kits.
- The element of surprise is awesome.
- Kits usually take 30-45 minutes to complete. What an awesome way to have – at the ready – cards for spreading love. (Love Confetti!)
- Subscribers can purchase Past Kits! Did you miss out on a past one…no problem, Past Kits are available to purchase once you join!
- The ability to skip a month if necessary. (each kit is so unique and FUN! There is no need to skip )
- It’s portable! Bring it with you on vacation, to the library, or at a ball game!
- It’s budget friendly!!! You would not be able to: purchase the supplies to complete the project, receive an all inclusive stamp set and ink spot for $19.95. (Classes like this go for upwards of $40+).
- It’s a box full of FUN!!!
And there is more….. You won’t want to miss July’s Paper Pumpkin kit! It involves all things “picnic” (my thoughts!). Subscribe by July 10th to get in on your very own.
Birthdays? Anniversaries? It makes a marvelous gift idea, too! Perfect for those “hard to shop for” loved ones.
Thanks for stopping by! Contact me anytime with comments below or at my email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ll be seeing you,
If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop now online Stampin Up! US directly through me by clicking the ‘shop now’ button above.
Disclaimer: Note: Paper Pumpkin is only available in North America. To find products available where you live, visit stampinup.com and select your country from the drop down menu at the top of the screen.
If shopping online remember to use the current hostess code (located at the top right of my blog) to help support me. If your order is more then $150 please do not use this code as you become the hostess and get the rewards. As always, I love hearing from you either by commenting here on this post or through email at: email@example.com.